Tournament area map and directions
Plan your route to the course by car or foot by clicking on one of the Google Maps links indicated below. Click the image in the bottom to enlarge the map.
- Direct link to route between city town hall square and course, click this Google Maps link
- Direct link to route between the airport and course, click this Google Maps link
To get to the course by public transportation, there are several bus choices:
- Bus 3A is closest to the course and runs very often. The stop for 3A can be found at the entrance to the park (the "Bus stop" sign on the map below).
- The number 10 bus runs from the Copenhagen Central Station and the Copenhagen Town Square (Rådhuspladsen). The stop for number 10 can be found 300 meters further down the road from the 3A-stop: At the corner of "Stubmøllevej", "Hammelstrupvej" and "Mozartsvej".
- Bus 4A runs from the Valby train station to "Mozarts Plads" (another 500 meters further down the road from the number 10-stop), where you can transfer and take the 3A bus the rest of the way.
From the airport, you should first take the 250S bus to "Amagerbrogade" and then take the 4A to "Mozarts Plads", followed by the 3A.
The trains are also a very good choice of transportation.
You can plan travels by bus and train at www.rejseplanen.dk. Write Hammelstrupvej 100, 2450 København SV, København in the "To"-field for the course. In the "From"-field you can write:
- Rådhuspladsen 1, 1550 København V, København for the city town hall square
- Københavns lufthavn, Kastrup, Terminal 3 for the airport to get directions
Taxis from the airport to/from the course cost about DKK 200.
Click on the map below to view the entire tournament area in detail: